Help the refugees

If you move around the world by choice, consider helping those forced from their homes by conflict. Donate to the UN Refugee Agency today.

< Back to Directory home

Government Services in the United Arab Emirates

Finding your way through official procedures in your new home can be tough. Here’s a list of the government departments you might need as an expat living in the UAE:

Kanaf is a child protection center in Sharjah. They provide legal, psychological, and medical services to children who have been victims or witnessed physical or sexual abuse. They also run workshops and provide information on child safety. Visit their website to find out more.

Claim your listing