- Expatica countries
- editor's choice
Index Last Var.(%) BEL 20 3083.51 0.32 DAX 9605.08 0.17 IBEX 30 10058.5 -1.04 CAC 40 4387.61 -0.20 FTSE 100 6806.86 -0.05 AEX 397.5 -0.20 DJIA 16272.65 0.46 Nasdaq 4318.933 0.63 FTSE MIB 20298.33 -0.11 TSX Composite 14214.35 0.18 ASX 5415.4 -0.10 Hang seng 22836.96 0.04 Straits Times 3110.78 0.45 ISEQ 20 836.3 0.23 EUR / USD 1.37976 0.67 EUR / GBP 0.82571 0.59 USD / GBP 0.598544 -0.10 Gold 1329.6 -0.13 Oil 108.9 -0.76 Silver 21.28 0.08
Looking for a job?
- How can we get rid of household goods that we don't want to take back with us on returning to live in the US? ...
- Question on water harvesting: With all these sudden downpours of rain how to stock and use the rainwater to lighten ...
- hi i have lived in france for the last 4 years and my tax foncier bill always goes to the person who i stayed with when ...
- Writing course brussels
- Turkish visa, residence permit and work permit
- Experienced French Tutor
- Beautiful sunny 1 double bed apartment on Prinsengracht
- Learn to run naturally with a top coach and meet fellow runners
- Discussion Forums
- Inside Expatica
This handy guide from Expertise in Labour Mobility includes information on business hierarchy, negotiations, and etiquette.
A listing of organizations in the Paris area that cater primarily to Americans living in France. Updated April 2011.
Our handy guide to the British community in Paris, from cricket clubs to Scottish country dancing lessons to where to find a jar of Marmite.
Here's a short introduction to our Banking section for those living in France, from how to open a bank account to Islamic banking and investments.