BNP Paribas Personal Investors: Your partner for investment management (sponsored contribution)
Looking for solutions to your needs? Discover what BNP Paribas Personal Investors has to offer!
ooking for solutions to your needs? Discover what BNP Paribas Personal Investors has to offer!
Should your needs be any of the following, then we are the bank for you:
- A partner specialised in the management of financial assets of expatriates and for a bank with human scale that has served an international clientele for more than 15 years.
- A bank with a financial institution which belongs to one of the strongest and greatest international banking groups, with an international broad coverage and a presence reinforced through all major financial centres.
- Personalised and independent advice with recommendations of investments adapted to your needs and which are based on an analysis of the best investments available on the market.
- A broad selection of investment solutions – stocks, bonds, structured products, life insurance, funds of the major international fund manager and that match your investment objectives and your investment profile.
- A multicurrency account to manage your assets with full flexibility in the currencies of your choice?
- A personal investment advisor who speaks your language and with whom you can communicate in total discretion either by telephone, email, secured messaging on the Internet or via a personal appointment.
- A secured Internet site available 24/7 which enables you to follow the status of your wealth, which informs you in real time of the situations of financial markets via sharp analyses, research and comparison tools, and enables you trade your orders online.
- To benefit from your expatriation, which is an ideal period to build up capital in an advantageous way and to give shape to your plans for the future.
- An adapted, dedicated and attractive tariff offer which takes into account your specificity and your status as an expatriate giving you advantageous rates.
- A management style for your wealth which corresponds to you — according to your preference, you choose the Custody and Execution Only Service, the Advisory Agreement or the Portfolio Management Mandate.