Improve employment opportunities and join the Access MBA Tour in Madrid
The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Madrid on 4 February. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Date: Thursday 4 February 2016
Time: 5–10pm (upon invitation)
Place: Emperador Hotel
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA admissions directors
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 25-minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every 10 employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the U.S. is USD 100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour are: Cass Business School, EDHEC Business School, ESCP Europe, Esade Business School, Georgetown-ESADE Global Executive MBA, HEC Paris, Hult International Business School, IE Business School, IMD EMBA and many more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.
Contributed by Access MBA