Management staff looking to accelerate their transition to senior management can now sign up for the Program for Management Development at the top-ranked IESE Business School in Munich, starting in January 2018.
Bring your management skills to the next level
The IESE Program for Management Development (PMD) is aimed at high-performing management staff who would like to further develop their leadership skills and expertise and take things to the next level. The course is suitable for talented functional managers, new general managers looking to progress to senior level, and specialists aiming at improving their managerial skills.
The programme is based in Munich and Barcelona, so it is suitable for global citizens with a foothold in Munich who would enjoy spending some time studying in Barcelona.
If you have a talent and passion for management and would like to study at one of the best European business schools, consistently topping global rankings, then contact the nearest IESE Business School campus.
The key focuses of the programme
This is a 6-month part-time programme divided into five non-consecutive modules. The programme aims to give participants a greater understanding of Central European business dynamics, from global enterprise to the Mittelstand, and help them to develop a practical action plan to prepare for the challenges ahead.
The PMD Munich focuses on several key areas such as understanding global macroeconomic effects on business, implementing corporate strategy and operations management, and exploring innovative entrepreneurship models. The programme offers a transformative learning experience where students can exchange ideas, learn through action-oriented methods (such as the case method) and debate with world-leading business leaders and scholars. Those who complete the course find that their transition to senior management is much easier.
The benefits of the Program for Management Development
Participants taking the Program for Management Development at the IESE Business School will benefit from:
- A solid and diverse education in management: students will learn management techniques from new perspectives, exploring the management culture of different countries and regions.
- Improved decision-making skills: learning how to base decisions with a better and deeper understanding of the global economic system and cross-functional dynamics.
- Improved leadership skills: developing tools for effective team management in order to improve performance, and keeping the team focused on key organisational objectives.
- Exposure to the most cutting-edge thinking in global business management: access to world-class leaders from the fields of business and management.
- Becoming part of an international network of upcoming business leaders who can support each other and exchange ideas to meet the global challenges ahead.
- Learning at a pace to suit participants, structured in a way that doesn’t compromise existing commitments or responsibilities.
- Studying at one of the highest ranked business schools in the world: IESE is the top-ranked institution in terms of Executive Education and Custom Programs, according to the Financial Times business school rankings. The IESE ranking has been consistently high across all aspects in recent years, with particular praise given to its academic rigour and faculty diversity.
Five modules, three campuses
The PMD Munich is delivered across five non-consecutive modules: two at IESE Barcelona, two at IESE Munich, and the final focused programme at the student’s choice of the Barcelona, Munich or New York campus.
Module 1 – Anticipate: Building the Foundation takes place in Barcelona, 30 January – 2 February 2018.
Module 2 – Prepare: Getting Ready for What Lies Ahead takes place in Munich, 19-23 March 2018.
Module 3 – Shape: Transforming Business Leaders takes place in Munich, 14-18 May 2018
Module 4 – Prospecting: Transforming Business Future takes place in Barcelona, 4-6 July 2018.
Module 5 – Final Step: Individual Choice Focused Program. Participants choose a programme most suited to their requirements and complete their study in either Barcelona, Munich or New York.
You can apply for PMD Munich 2018 at the IESE Business School now through this link. The programme starts on 30 January 2018. The admissions process consists of an initial interview with an admissions director followed by an application. The admissions committee will then review your application and give you a decision within a few weeks.
IESE Business School / Expatica