Are you an experienced and highly self-motivated Front-end Web Developer?
Do you want to work for a small agency who value not only their clients but also their employees?
- Are you passionate about supplying the best service, not the cheapest and quickest option?
Our client is an award-winning website and graphics design agency based in Swindon. They put their clients at the centre of everything they do, providing completely bespoke websites that make their clients stand out from competitors.
Due to business growth, they are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join their team. The offices are based in Swindon although there is opportunity to work some of the week remotely. The right candidate will be able to think outside the box, you will not just be handed a design and go off and develop it, your input matters and you will be very much involved in the handover process.
Clients they work with are like partners, an extension of the team. They work closely with them to understand needs and proactively engage with suggesting solutions and a different perspective on how to achieve their goals. They want to provide clients with the absolute best and need everyone in the team to be prepared to go above and beyond.
Requirement for the role
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to manage your own time and take responsibility for tasks/ projects
- A minimum of 4 years working in a multi-project environment
- Be able to create clean, concise and compliant code
- Good working knowledge of SASS / LESS / SCSS
- Good working knowledge of PHP, JS / JQuery
- Working experience of Bootstrap/ Foundation or other responsive frameworks (Bulma, Tailwind, UI Kit)
- Experience in working with build scripts such as GULP
- Experience of developing in at least one modern content management system
- Some knowledge of servers and working with Linux command line
- A working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Working understanding of at least one CSS methodology – SMACSS, OOCSS, BEM
- Confident at communicating directly with clients
- Experience in working with full-stack frameworks and OO programming
- Good working knowledge of MySQL, NGINX / Apache
- Champions improvement in the processes they work with
- Working in a team, and being considerate in the code you make, and your fellow team mates supporting it
In addition to all of this, they offer and excellent benefits package and room to grow in whichever direction it takes you.