Visit our country sites
- Dutch social security system explained
- How to make the most of the employment crisis
- Management culture in the Netherlands
- No résumé? Part 1: The creative package
- Management Culture in Belgium
- Looking for work in Belgium
- French Employment contracts
- Management Culture in France
- Young, single, new job, new country?
- Looking for work in Germany: The in depth version
- Doing business in Switzerland
- Management culture in Switzerland
- Looking for work in Spain
- Teaching English in Spain
- How to apply for a Spanish work permit
- How to work part-time as an international student in the UK
- Looking for work in the United Kingdom
- Management culture in Luxembourg
- Women expats happier at work
- The Portuguese social security system
- Job search
European Employment & Trends
European Employment & TrendsLooking for work in Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands , Spain, Switzerland or the UK? Expatica covers everything you need to know about expat employment in your new country of residence, from work permits and European employment and immigration regulations to job applications and local labour law. Detailed articles such as Working in the Netherlands, part I and part II take you through the rules regarding expat...
Employment & Trends - Essential Articles
09/10/2014 Maastricht Region - Bright site of life!
The Maastricht Region (Zuid-Limburg) is a high-ranking technological region offering a high quality of life in an international setting. [Contributed by Maastricht Region]
18/06/2014 Work in Belgium: Applying for a job
How to write a Belgian-style CV and covering letter, plus tips on job interviews in Belgium, to give you the best chance of finding a job in Belgium.
18/06/2014 Work in France: Applying for a job
How to write a French-style CV and covering letter, plus tips on job interviews in France, to give you the best chance of finding a job in France.