- Expatica countries
- editor's choice
Index Last Var.(%) BEL 20 3083.51 0.32 DAX 9605.08 0.17 IBEX 30 10058.5 -1.04 CAC 40 4387.61 -0.20 FTSE 100 6806.86 -0.05 AEX 397.5 -0.20 DJIA 16272.65 0.46 Nasdaq 4318.933 0.63 FTSE MIB 20298.33 -0.11 TSX Composite 14214.35 0.18 ASX 5415.4 -0.10 Hang seng 22836.96 0.04 Straits Times 3110.78 0.45 ISEQ 20 836.3 0.23 EUR / USD 1.37976 0.67 EUR / GBP 0.82571 0.59 USD / GBP 0.598544 -0.10 Gold 1329.6 -0.13 Oil 108.9 -0.76 Silver 21.28 0.08
- 01/03/2014 Reverse culture shock: What, when, and how to cope Do you feel an odd sense of displacement when you head home? This article sheds light on what happens when culture shock is reversed and how to cope with its effects.
- 12/10/2011 Negotiate a successful repatriation
Looking for a job?
- My partner ( Gabi ) and I wish to determine the most effective method for me to learn German. The 'goal' ...
- I am moving to Germany in September after my wedding and I wish to know more about Work Permits for working in Germany ...
- I am in the process f reicieving an artist visa from the Auslanderbehorde BUT I went in on 7.7.8 and they were on ...
- Apply for your personal Loan
- Baby planner services Paris
- Quality Apartment Rentals Amsterdam
- Piano Lessons in The Hague
- Black macbook 2007
- Discussion Forums
Dutch or German Healthcare ? English Comedy in Berlin Monday's Currency Update Weekly currench crunch Expatica End of Week Currency Roundup
- Inside Expatica
What you need to know about German schools and daycare.
Want to move to Germany but haven’t figured out the details? Check out Expatica’s overview of the German permit system.
In part one of our two part series, we cover the driving culture in Berlin, where to park and buy gas and, most importantly, the laws.
Our comprehensive guide includes information on how to find work, recruitment agencies, employment contracts and labour law.