- Expat Life
Visit our country sites
- Driving and parking in Holland
- Groups and clubs in the Netherlands
- New Year’s resolution: Give up the gym and get fit!
- Debit card fraud in the Netherlands
- Expat Voices: Irma Claeys on life in Belgium
- The pieces that simply will not fit
- Local still means local in rural France
- 'Natural' wine is new booze on the block
- Expat Entrepreneur in Paris: Heather Jerue
- Groups and clubs in Germany
- 'Poor but sexy' Berlin pulls in the tourists
- Swiss watch industry hurt by crisis
- Swiss Army knife morphs with age
- Expat Entrepreneur in Malaga: Samantha Sintes
- Pucker up in public in Spain
- A guide to bars and pubs in Barcelona
- The great British immigration debate
- Finding London’s expatriates
- A detour into Luxembourg
- National groups and clubs in Luxembourg
- Joining expat voices in Portugal
Living abroadLiving abroad requires a certain type of lifestyle. First coined in 1929 by an Austrian psychologist, the term ‘lifestyle’ reflects the attitudes and values of a person or group, which includes social relations, consumption, entertainment and dress. Being an expat, of course, is a lifestyle in and of itself.
Expat lifestyle: The chameleon wandererExpat life engenders an international outlook coupled with an ability to blend relatively...
Lifestyle - Essential Articles
Looking for love? Interested in making new friends? Meet the most eligible internationals in the Netherlands. Don't miss out. The last event led to 19 matches, so you could be next.
15/04/2014 Discovering Belgium: Discovering Durbuy
Known the smallest town in the world, Durbuy's riverside setting makes it a picturesque getaway from Belgium's capital of Brussels.
EPN provides public spaces for all ages in Paris: Co-working desks, free computer and internet use, plus 'initiation' lessons for those unfamiliar with computer technology.
Finally, here is a chance to indulge in Sunday brunch at your home away from home with like-minded brunch-loving expats and locals.
16/10/2013 Unexpected Traveller: Guide to Gare du Midi
Gare du Midi is cryptic and confuses many a visitor when first arriving to Belgium. Here's a guide to unravelling Belgium's main station to make Gare du Midi a little less 'unexpected'.
A comprehensive local guide to Paris's best outdoor markets, arranged by arrondissement to help you easily find the closest Parisian market to you.
16/10/2014 Saucially: Dinner at De Aardige Pers
"What's to say, it is Iran - Friendly people, probably the most fair-play minded team at this summer's World Cup, maybe it is the food that makes them so friendly," Saucially's Summer wonders.
19/08/2013 Together Magazine: Summer fun in Knokke
Here are some top events and attractions happening in the charming coastal town of Knokke town in August and September.