Thank you for your interest in our "Ask the Expert" tool. We currently do not have an active expert in this category.
We are looking for new experts, so do come back to check later. In the meantime, please feel free to browse through the below answers, as your question may already have been answered.

Latest question answered:

David Kuenzi
David Kuenzi

I am a South African who lived in the UK for 10 years. I am now back in SA. I made use of my ISA allowance while in the UK and have some money in a stocks and shares ISA. If I trade these funds within the ISA package and make a capital gain, am I liable for CGT in South Africa as I understand I would not be liable for the CGT in the UK?

by Paul Theron on 07 Oct 2013 Read Answer
David Kuenzi
David Kuenzi

Good day

I have some money I would like to send my son in the UK. He has an HSBC account in the UK and I have their international banking account number. How do I go about doing this?

by Lynette on 10 Mar 2013 Read Answer
David Kuenzi
David Kuenzi

I have a sum of about 20 thousand rand and I don't know how I can invest it. I want something that will benefit me on a monthly basis. Meaning that I can live off the interest. Do you have some suggestion?

by Reya on 04 Jun 2012 Read Answer

Expatica Offers