UK riots: not insured? Send your claim to the police instead

9th August 2011, Comments 0 comments

When your home or business has just been ransacked, the last thing you feel like doing is scrutinising your insurance policy. If it turns out that you are not covered, the Riot Damages Act may come to the rescue.

0 Comments To This Article