WATCH SALES CONSULTANT (S)
WATCH SALES CONSULTANT (S)
Competitive £ Package (s) offered based on industry experience.
Inclusive of good salary + commission + discretionary individual annual bonus
+ host of other corporate benefits
Based Bishops Stortford, HERTFORDSHIRE
Unrivalled in their market space of dominance & sophistication this online luxury retailer specialises in pre-owned watches, jewellery, handbags and art & design. Founded over a decade ago, their innovation, digital marketing prowess, and investment in their industry uniqueness has rightly translated into rapid growth year on year.
Opportunities are available now for a number of industry proven Watch Sales Consultant(s) to add strength and depth to their already established team in a key department that continue to be fast growing. The gamut of responsibilities are happily broad and wide.
For those industry careerists who are already established in their watch selling career you’d be expected to:
* Converse with clientele regarding watch sales online and in-house.
* Enjoy speaking with watch buyers over the telephone and again personal VIP visitors by appointment.
* Develop your reactivity through assisting with live chat sales enquiries.
* Be keen to generate and capitalise upon new sales generation.
* Efficiently deal with administration tasks to ensure optimum operation of al sales platforms that relate to fine watches.
* Ever be in touch with purchasing & servicing colleagues as to stock availability to sell & dispatch.
* Look at ways to maintain and improve levels of corporate presentation and customer service that all crave to ultimately deliver.
Individuals whose experience may indeed gravitate towards being recognised as a Senior Watch Sales departmental contributor, the following responsibilities would additionally be expected:
* Mentor and elevate your colleagues through sharing your almost encyclopaedic horological manufacture knowledge & professional salesmanship standards.
* Showcase your expertise in encouraging repeat purchasing loyalty to returning patrons whom have previously purchased from the business before
* Demonstrate through example how to build upon any given portfolio with a light touch, able to engender appreciation from whatever quarter is explored / prospected.
Be assured for all roles within this admired business, all who surround you will be equally as motivated, believers in best team play, and collectively are intuitively aware, as you will be, to achieve pre-set fulfilment deadlines.
* It is felt that the successful candidates will share our client’s passion for Swiss manufactured watch products – very definitely positioned at the upper quartile of what is best and on-trend to wear and dare we say it to be seen to fortunately own!
* Your mindset is one that craves industry detail and acknowledges the very marked differences between the varying manufacturers – and for you your industry day to day involvement is for you a dream job and most natural occupation.
* The business has always led their speciality in ensuring best purchasing experience outcomes – therefore a comfortability with systems and Excel / Word would be required.
* Such is the knowledge of the consumers that every day our client serves, you need to be a strong communicator, be all over the detail and underpin every daily action with an organisational zest that in short is observed to be exceptional.
* Today’s customer service world should be all about developing relationships and for you to perform best you enjoy listening and understand best professional sales protocol – the aim being to deliver exceptional customer service ratings.
It will be hard to identify such equally amazing Watch Sales Consultant appointment (s) within our UK Luxury Watch sales arena.
To join today and fast track to an industry level, never career anticipated before, apply now and you’ll never have the time or inclination to regret itApply now