Warehouse Operative – Full time
Do you want to join the world’s largest online retailer? We’re immediately hiring warehouse operatives to work at a modern and innovative warehouse in Littlehampton, BN17 6LS.
Experience, qualification, and soft skills, have you got everything required to succeed in this opportunity Find out below.
- Own transport will be required if you are living outside of Littlehampton**
Market-leading pay rate as a Warehouse Operative
- Night shift: £10.70 per hour (£9.70 + £1.00 night shift allowance)
- Overtime rates between £14.55 per hour to £19.40 per hour
Your role as a full time Warehouse Operative
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be expected to provide an excellent delivery experience for all customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within any of the parcels. You will also work in an exceptionally fast-paced and lift and move products of up to 23kg in weight.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative
- Night shift: 01:30am until 10:00am
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative
- Onsite free parking
- State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
- Canteen providing free tea and coffee
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience needed anyone can become a Warehouse Operative
Health and Safety
Health and safety is a top priority with all of our roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Job Location: Littlehampton, BN17 6LS.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
If you’d love to work as a Warehouse Operative, click the Apply button now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.