Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills
- Job ID: 200052680
- Hum, Christchurch, United Kingdom
- Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
- Recruitment agency PMP Recruitment is looking for a motivated full time Sortation Operative for Amazon.
£9.70 per hour for day time shifts.
£10.70 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £14.55 and £19.40 per hour
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by PMP Recruitment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
PMP Recruitment offers Temporary / Flex Colleague Contract of Employment.
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working. Shift availability may vary.
Amazon Logistics (DBH2) Unit 1, Compass Base, Bellman Road, Hum, Christchurch, BH23 6NW, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking ‘I Agree’ below now or email and we will contact you back.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please email us at with your full name, best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world’s best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Operative
- Unloading, lifting and relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Scanning, sorting and diverting packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Standing and walking in a variety of temperature zones
- Lifting, bending and reaching goods