EMA1, Kegworth – EMA2, Mansfield, United Kingdom
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply immediately if you are confident you meet all the requirements.
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated Part Time Warehouse Operative.
Rate of pay: £9.70 per hour for day time shifts and afternoon shift 13.30-00:00.
An additional £1.71 per hour for night time shifts (if there’s night shift available).
Overtime between £14.55 (for hours worked between 40-50 hours) and £19.40 per hour (for hours worked between 50-60 hours).
Contract type: Fixed Tertm Contract – Up to a 8 month contract
From 16 – 20 hours per week
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
Warehouse Fulfilment Associate (UK)
- Amazon are currently recruiting for fulfilment associates!
The hours of work are
- 20 hours per week over 4 consecutive days 5hrs per day
- 4 days per week working days
- Days set shift pattern 13:00-18:00 across 4 consecutive days
- 12 week fixed term contract
- 20 hours per week over 2 consecutive days 10hrs per day
- 2 days per week working days or nights
- Day shift pattern 07:30 – 18:00
- Night shift pattern 18:30 – 05:00
- 6 Month fixed term contract
- 15 hours per week over 5 consecutive days 3hrs per day
- 5 days per week working early mornings
- 04:30 – 07:30
- 12 week fixed term contract
Locations: Multiple job opportunities are available
- Kegworth – EMA1, Unit 1, Wilders Way, Kegworth, Derby, DE74 2BB
- Mansfield – EMA2 Summit Park, Sherwood Way South, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 5LD
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon’s recruitment process or you can start your online application by clicking ‘I Agree’ below now or alternatively call 0808 164 9427 to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world’s best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Associate
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching