Veterinary Nurse Assistant – Trainee
Location: NationwideMake sure to apply with all the requested information, as laid out in the job overview below.Learndirect Careers are offering you the chance to gain your ‘Veterinary Nursing Assistant Level 2 Diploma (RQF)’ and turn your love for animals into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.Whether you are already working in the industry or have a love for animals and want to make a difference. You will gain a wealth of knowledge on;
Principles of Animal Health
- Care of Wildfire in Veterinary Practice
- Practical Animal Handling
- Pharmacy in a Veterinary practice and much more.
As a Veterinary Assistant, you will
keep the practice and equipment clean and hygienic
- prepare animals for treatment and assist vets during treatment
- give injections, medication and remove stitches
- take x-rays
- take care of in-patient animals
- support and talk to pet owners about treatment and care of their animals
- undertake reception and administrative duties
Upon completion of our course, you will have a deeper understanding of how best to support qualified veterinary staff and will provide a wealth of knowledge when it comes to giving guidance and advice to owners, on the correct management and care of pets.Take the first step towards a fulfilling new career and APPLY now!