Our client is a global brand seeking an experienced transport/logistics coordinator/controller/administrator to manage their transport/distribution/logistics and shipping operations within the UK and beyond. This firm is a world leading group with sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai and USA. The Company's exceptional growth and development has led to new opportunities.
On offer is an attractive package including overtime, pension, plentiful parking onsite, refreshment facilities and potential for travel/career development for those who want to progress.
Your background will be in vehicle/car/bus/plant/agricultural equipment maintenance/refinish/finishing/repair specifically paint sprayer or spraying.
• Prepare vehicles/stock for sale
• Identify Spraying requirements
• Strip machines
• Ensure all vehicles and machinery are refinished to a high standard and fit for sale
• Apply Undercoats and spray
• Rebuild machinery including training to perform re-connection of wires and hydraulics
You will need to ensure you are happy to work in an active, outdoor job which ideally requires someone with the ability to move/operate heavy equipment/trucks. You will be required to work both indoors and outdoors as well as being physically fit to climb on and off machinery. If you have knowledge of heavy plant/mining/quarry equipment, then we especially want to hear from you
You will have:
• Experience in spraying with 1PK and 2PK paint
• Previous experience in Body shop repairs, either within manufacturing or automotive, car body shop etc.
• Experience with panel beating/preparation including masking.
• A relevant qualification in body shop paint procedures is desirable.
• Good working knowledge of water based refinishing systems
• Willingness to work overtime (at premium rat) during busy periods (can include weekends)
• Prior experience operating and knowledge of all types of heavy equipment.
On offer is a competitive salary, negotiable on experience.
• Unique and comprehensive training
• Opportunity to gain experience with a vast range of vehicles, plant, machinery and equipmentApply now