Are you a UX designer? Keen to join an existing team of designers, product managers, analysts and stakeholders all working towards a common goal – to create the best experiences for our online shoppers.
Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully Please make your application promptly.
Putting the customer first you will listen to user feedback, conduct usability tests and carefully analyse data to get a better understanding of our customers – who they are and what they need.
Using this information you will identify and design new opportunities to improve online, communicating all the requirements to our development team through wireframes and prototypes, who will take your ideas and make them a reality.
- Developing the online customer experience to drive customer retention, conversion and satisfaction
- Analysing various goals to map out user flows for current and new features
- Using qualitative and quantitative data analysis to better inform decisions and priorities
- Building out wireframes and prototypes for user testing, AB testing and our agile development work streams
- Working with our product managers to record all functional requirements for our developers
- Communicating interaction design through technically detailed wireframes/prototypes
- Understanding technical dependencies and requirements to help produce informed solutions
- Maintaining and helping to shape our Design System which aligns to the brand guidelines
- UAT (user acceptance testing) for front-end changes achieved through our development work streams