UK HGV Transport Planner
UK HGV Transport Planner
An exciting position has become available for a full time UK HGV Transport Planner based in Middlesbrough. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent upon knowledge and experience.
Continued growth of our business provides several career opportunities within the organisation. We are now seeking highly motivated individuals to join our UK Operations team on a full-time basis at our head office in Middlesbrough. The positions available are challenging, rewarding and require a high level of commitment Training will be provided in house by existing members of the Operations team.
* Previous experience within similar role is preferred but not essential.
* Experience of Tachograph regulations and the working time directive is desired.
* Will have excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Will possess a good geographical knowledge of the UK.
* Requires a substantial amount of concentration and accuracy. The ability to use own initiative and prioritise is also essential in the role.
* Will have good IT literacy.
* Be able to handle pressurized situations and will have the ability to multi-task.
* Own transport is recommended due to location
* Planning, managing and instructing the companies own fleet of HGV class 1 drivers with their daily duties.
* Giving daily instructions to a team of drivers to ensure collections and instructions are met.
* Communicating internally on the progress of each collection or delivery with commercial teams.
* Updating of the in-house Vehicle Management/IT systems
* Ensuring driver Tachograph Compliance is adhered to by carrying out driver debriefs.
* Monitoring driver Productivity and individual driver performance through the company KPI structure.
Bulkhaul Limited provide a global service for the distribution of bulk liquids and powders and has representation in over 100 countries worldwide. The operation is controlled from our corporate headquarters in Middlesbrough, supported by Bulkhaul offices strategically located in United States, Japan, Singapore, Korea, Brazil, Belgium and Germany.
Why Should You Apply?
* Private Health Cover
* Various Pension Scheme options (following certain criteria)
* 25 days holiday per annum plus all statutory bank holidays.
* Company Sick pay (following certain criteria)
* Annual Pay Review
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button