Are you brilliant when teaching small groups ?
Do You have a background in education ?
Are you a newly Qualified teacher ?
Are you an exceptional graduate with core subject degree experience ?
ARE you confident in any of these subjects ( KS3 mainly – some KS4 positions are available ) English, Maths, French, German or Spanish ?
We want you !!!
You could be providing valuable tutoring to pupils , working face to face in some exceptional Sunderland schools , getting well paid to improve results and spark passion for a subject you love !!!!
This role offers you ……
• The opportunity to work face to face delivering a subject you love to small groups ( usually 1-6 learners )
• The flexibility to work to your own timetable
• Work available from 3 to 5 full days per week
• Access to free training programmes, such as safeguarding
• The chance to impact pupil outcomes
We need ……………
• An appropriate degree level qualification or 6 months minimum experience in a school setting
• An DBS already on the Update Service or be willing to complete a new application URGENTLY
• A fantastic attitude with a flair for reaching learners who may struggle or may be excelling
• The ability to plan, produce and teach using own learning resources
At GSL education we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We offer competitive salaries, paid bi-weekly and a great candidate experience including regular contact from our team and a huge commitment for finding work that you want.
In addition to that, we are currently offering £100 for the successful referral of either Teachers or Teaching Assistants