Travel Customer Support Assistant
We are seeking an articulate and experienced Travel Customer Support Assistant to join a highly established and successful travel company in the Windsor/Eton area, hybrid working model.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a tour operator or travel agent seeking career progression and something a little different. Varied job role encompassing marketing, admin, customer service and some sales. Career progression, sociable working hours Monday to Friday, travel perks and many other benefits are on offer.
This luxury travel firm offers luxury hotels, cruises, holidays and much more to travellers which a great reputation in the travel industry.
Travel Customer Support Executive Duties:
* Assisting clients by email and phone with pre travel queries.
* Preparing & sending travel documents to clients from in-house Reservation System including Confirmation invoices / Final travel tickets.
* Handling feedback post travel.
* Assisting in maintaining the reservation system with pricing, itineraries, inventory and product loading.
* Assisting the marketing team in maintaining and loading the company website.
* Administrative tasks relating to marketing campaigns.
* Handling over call flows for travel enquiries.
* Experience working in the travel industry such as a travel agent, tour operator or airline is essential
* Good computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Pleasant telephone manner
* Sharp eye for detail
* Knowledge of French would be an advantage but not essential.
Please note only suitable candidates with experience in the travel indusry will be considered for this roleApply now