Training Academy Manager
WHO WE ARE?
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years’ experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
To work within a team to promote and maintain the training and professional development of all colleagues within the Pure Business Group to ensure training solutions support the business objectives and growth plan.
Provide colleagues with the practical skills, knowledge and motivation to carry out all work related tasks and activities. Including developing and delivering technical and non-technical skills, IT skills and business focused training.
To develop outstanding talent and maintain the highest level of competence and skill across the business and to provide support, guidance and L&D solutions to all colleagues to ensure that colleagues are working towards and attaining the relevant skills and competencies required to perform at the highest standards.
- Provide weekly reports to Group Head of Training and Development, to evidence weekly movements and obtain sign off on training plans/programmes. This will ensure that standard and practices are measured and aligned
- Identify training and development needs
- Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in the organisation
- Create and deliver training using a variety of methods to assist all learners including online and face to face sessions
- Report on any revisions identified to revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment, industry and/or law
- Helping line managers to solve problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Keep up to date with all relevant case law by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor
- Possess excellent: communication, administration, co-ordination and planning, engagement, training, coaching, facilitation, project management and presentation skills
- A technical knowledge of the law and the ability to adapt and motivate is fundamental
- Experience of working in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of the industry advantageous
- Personality and Tenacity essential
- Strong IT skills and time management are essential
- Legal qualification, essential
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- “Me time”
- Employee Assistance programme
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group
- Water front office with a stunning view
- Onsite canteen
- Accessible to public transport