Trainee Teaching Assistant – Blairgowrie and Rattray, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
• Guaranteed interviews for graduates
• 3 years of career support
• Be classroom-ready in just 12 weeks
Become the Teaching Assistant you have always wanted to be.
Develop the skills you need to support students with their learning.
With 2020 bringing so many changes to the way that students learn, the need for classroom-ready Teaching Assistants is high. To meet this demand The Training Room are helping candidates gain the skills and qualifications needed to work in a classroom environment. Once qualified on our course we will ensure you are given the best opportunities by matching you to available roles across our network of partners who specialise in connecting talent with available positions and are offering guaranteed interviews to our graduates.
No previous experience at this stage is required as we provide all the training you need as part of the course; we will help you become qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
You will earn the following qualifications
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF)Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques
- TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF)Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF)Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health
On successful completion of our course, we will help you gain employment within the education sector by identifying opportunities across our education partner network and by working with you to arrange interviews.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Click apply to find out more