Trainee Personal Trainer – Newbridge Drive, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
– Guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager’ sessionMake sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview. Read the complete job description below. – No previous Personal Training experience required
Follow your passion for health and fitness into an industry you love!
- Become a Personal Trainer and inspire life changing results in others!
The Training Room can help you develop your passion for health and fitness and gain the industry desired skills you need to smash your potential as a Personal Trainer at PureGym.
Start your career in fitness with a UK leader!
We specialise in helping individuals of all experience levels gain the qualifications they need to become a Personal Trainer. No previous experience is required, and we provide all of the training and support you need to become a level 3 qualified PT in as little as 5 weeks. Graduates of our course are then connected with available opportunities at PureGym who offer our students the chance to impress with a guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager’ session on successful completion.
You will achieve the following industry desired qualifications:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment – Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise – Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise – Learn how to plan gym-based exercise – Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise – Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme – Learn about programming personal training with clients – Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling – The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training – The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Why work for PureGym?
- PureGym personal trainers are self-employed and as such keep 100% of their earnings – Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks – Group Exercise training – Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers – Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
Would you like to find out more? CLICK APPLY! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.