Trainee Bookkeeper – Amble, Northumberland, England
- No previous Bookkeeping experience required
- Guaranteed interviews
- Earn Industry leading qualifications
Become a Bookkeeper and take your first step towards a successful career in finance.
Apply today and gain the credentials employers are looking for.
If you are looking to start a career in bookkeeping The Training Room can help you gain the industry required skills you need. We will work with you to develop an in depth understanding of everything from Advanced Bookkeeping and Transactions to Accounts Preparation and Indirect Tax, ensuring you are qualified and industry ready before matching you to career defining opportunities.
The qualifications you will achieve are AAT accredited and employer led which means they have been identified as the skills most highly desired by employers searching for Bookkeepers.
We will support you for 3 years as you begin to shape your career in finance, ensuring you are offered interviews for available roles across our network of corporate partners upon successful completion.
As a qualified Bookkeeper you will have achieved
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Indirect Tax
- Unit 1: The Importance of Cash
- Unit 2: Preparing a Cash Budget
- Unit 3: Controlling Cash Flows and Evaluating Performance
- Unit 4: Improving Cash Flow Using Debtor Management
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- Unit 2: Preparing Operational Budgets
- Unit 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- Unit 4: Budgets as a Control Mechanism
More information on this life changing career opportunity is available upon request.
Apply now to find out more.