Third in Charge/Room Leader
We are looking for a full time Level 3 or above Nursery Practitioner to join us a Room Leader.
We are a group of bilingual French Montessori nurseries in Hammersmith and are looking for an English or French speaking practitioner. We just opened our second nursery in Hammersmith. We are a family owned setting with two nurseries and in 2021, received the Top 20 London nurseries award. This is a testimony of the quality of our teaching and learning environment for our children.
The nurseries welcome children aged between 3 months and 5 years old and is open 51 weeks a year from 8am to 6pm. We provide a living culture and creative exploration through the eyes of the child. By building on Montessori methods and linguistic arts, we have developed our unique curriculum. As a result, we prepare a child to excel in their foundation years and then move through life with a strong ability to achieve excellence.
We are currently seeking to bring a Head of Room in the team who is passionate about childcare and who can play a key role at this exciting stage of our growing place.
At Raphael Nursery, we offer benefits package including:
· Excellent rates of pay (up to £28,000 for Room leader position based on experience and qualification)
. Semi-annual bonus scheme
. Support for your well-being
· Support for career progression
· Support for higher level qualifications and fully funded training
· Free wholesome, hot lunches available
· Pension Scheme
. 70% fee reduction for our longstanding employees to take their children in the nursery if space available (minimum 1y of employment)
· Employee assistance programme
Main duties and responsibilities
· Full responsibility of the room incl. children developments and staff practises
. Carry out risk assessments throughout the day to ensure the nursery is a safe environment and comply with Safeguarding Procedures
· Lead the team of other staff in the room
· Act as a leader for the overall nursery and collaborate to the day-to-day running of the nursery
· Ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for all children at Raphael Nursery
· Support key children
· Assist in promoting equal opportunities and the inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
· Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members
The successful candidate must be qualified to Level 3 or above in childcare, an experienced nurse, have a firm understanding and experience of the Early years foundation stage and also will be looking for a full-time position per week.
Excellent benefits in a very nice nursery that will provide career opportunity to grow and thrive.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
* Discounted or free food
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to FridayApply now