Technical Sales Manager
Hull-based Ideal Heating has launched a recruitment drive to support its increasing focus on new and sustainable heating technologies.
This is a significant planned investment in a specific heat pump Technical Sales and Service Team.
This is part of Ideal Heatings ongoing commitment in their transition towards NET Zero and to make sure that they continue to provide a best in class service as the business continue to expand its renewable product portfolio.
Ideal’s parent company Groupe Atlantic has been the French market leader in heat pumps for more than 15 years, and are continuing to support Hull in the development of their portfolio of Heat Pumps & related products.
Ideal Heating have already released their first Air Source Heat Pump, the Alfea, into the market and plan further release of products in 2023.
The business has invested in a multi-million pound purpose built renewable training facility based at Bridgehead, Hessle, on the outskirts of Hull where a number of the positions will be based.
Working within each of our 3 Social Housing Sales Regions, these roles are crucial for building the sales momentum within the Social Housing retrofit sales channel of Heat Pumps and associated products.
The job holders will be expected to assist the Regional Specification Sales teams to provide pre-sales support, including general product awareness for clients, on-site product and sizing recommendations, follow-up schematics and comprehensive product schedules to enable correct installation of Ideal Alfea and Logic Air Heat Pump systems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Visiting Local Authorities, Housing Associations M&E Contractors offering sales support to help secure specifications for Alfea, Logic Air Heat Pump systems and other Ideal renewable energy products
* Be the expert within the Regional teams to ensure the other team members technical knowledge improves
* Work closely with Sales and Product management to understand and utilise funding pathways, installation schemes and legislation and the impact on customers and products.
* The role will require communications with customers via client visits, phone and web calls and technical design assistance such as product selections of equipment combined with an understanding of applications.
* Opportunity to help support our Commercial team with larger output HP’s and HIU installations
The job holder should be able to demonstrate:
Experience working with heat pumps and associated technologies.
* Either a Degree level qualification in a Technical/Engineering/ Discipline or significant hands on operational experience (of over three years) within any of those environments
* The ability to build strong relationships
* A good knowledge of heating products and technologies
* The ability to communicate and build relationships
* Confident and outgoing personality, vital in developing relationships
* Ability to adapt approach to reflect customer type
* A strong team player with the desire to learn and develop
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* A can-do and enthusiastic attitude.
All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
Emmerson Kitney is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignmentsApply now