Technical Author/Supportability Engineer
Part of the Rheinmetall Group, RTP-UK are looking to recruit immediately for roles in our Supportability Group to service existing and forthcoming requirements.
Applications from former service personnel looking to develop their skills and knowledge are particularly welcome.
Applicantions from people with suitable engineering background with a desire for re-training/development in this area are welcome.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
* Draft and prepare formal documentation to required standards
* Ensure on-time delivery of high quality document sets to internal and external customers
* Attend and facilitate meetings and working groups including European Travel
Behavioral & Role Competences
* A self-motivated and pragmatic individual, with an ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver successfully to schedule, quality and budget.
* Ability to effectively adhere to flexible and changing work schedules to support the business and work requirements.
* Ability to develop close working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders & interfaces to progress business and program demands.
* Experience with creation and manipulation of S1000D and S2000M data
* Knowledge of AESP documentation structure and methodology
* Knowledge of ILS methodology and LSAR
* Familiarity with UK MOD land vehicles and systems
* Rotary Wing Aircraft
* Degree, or higher education qualification in engineering or equivalent experience
* Former armed forces experience particularly in a maintainer discipline
* European languages, especially German
* Competitive UK rates dependant on experience
* Flexible working and home working