Teacher of MFL
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of MFL who will join a dynamic and committed department from September 2022. The secondary school is located in NW London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or ECT. The successful candidate will be expected to have the potential to teach either Spanish to Key Stage 4 or French to Key Stage 4. They are open to either language.
The position will be permanent from September 2022.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an outstanding Teacher of MFL or the potential to become outstanding
* Be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
* Have proven experience of working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
* Be committed to Schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Become part of a high functioning and cohesive academy
* Join highly successful department that has an excellent track record for training MFL teachers
* Access continuous staff development.
* Join the Schools network and have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, including moderation opportunities across all Schools.
If you are interested please apply.
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
MFL Teacher – Teacher of MFL – Modern Foreign Languages – Spanish – French