Support Worker – Female
Female Support Worker/Care AssistantWant to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button. Louth, Lincolnshire £8.91 Full Time/Part Time Hours available Driver’s licence required – Car not needed Full training and qualifications provided
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
Dimensions is looking for Female Support Workers to support a gentleman in the Louth area. He is independent and very determined, he is cheeky, has a mischievous nature and loves affection and home cooked food, he also has a very sweet tooth! He enjoys various activities such as completing puzzles, dominoes, colouring, being out and about and walking.
You will be also be assisting with personal care, epilepsy support and household tasks as well as building positive relationships with his family and friends.
Shift Patterns may vary on a weekly basis and will include – 7am – 3pm / 2pm – 10pm / Alternate weekends and Sleep Ins. This will be discussed at pre-screen / Interview.
Full training will be provided, we offer fantastic training and career development!
It is essential to have a full frivers licence for this role, to drive the people we support’s vehicles.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Come and join our brilliant team, we’d love to hear from you.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications
As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150