Support Worker – Female
Support Worker/Care Assitant – Female
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
- Part time- 21 hours per week
Salary – £8.91 per hour
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. We get involved with exciting activities such as swimming and accessing the community visiting local places of interest and enjoying lunches out at various venues. We also like cooking and gardening and enjoying time outdoors.
Our families and friends play a big part in our lives so we also require support with maintaining those relationships.
We are looking for Support Workers to cover various shifts working part time. The shift pattern consists of 7.30-2.30 and 2.30- 21.30 shifts and includes sleep ins. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Katrina Ruddick on 07939561619
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications