Job Family: Support Worker
Considering making an application for this job Check all the details in this job description, and then click on Apply.
Location: Rochester, Kent
Pay Rate (£): £9.41 per hour
Vacancy Reference: 027955
Job Role: Support Worker
Location: Strood, Rochester
Full Time Position
Millstream House is one of our residential homes in Rochester, Kent. This service specialises in supporting individuals with Huntington’s disease, acquired brain injuries and physical disabilities.
The service offers respite, short term and long term person centered care, the services works closely with Huntington’s Disease Association to be able to provide support for the people we support to achieve their goals.
Your duties will also include
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills
- Assisting with day to day living tasks
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible
- Providing personal care
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs
- Support to access activities and to socialise with others
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe
- Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Role Specific Requirements –
- Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement
Gender: No Specific Requirement