Is a career in care for you?
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Louth. We are looking for a number of dedicated Support Workers to join our family and support our services users in the Louth community.
You will be providing all aspects of personal care in and around the Louth area, helping with day-to-day tasks, enabling the people we support to live independently in their own homes. The role will involve working in one service only and does not require travel.
We are looking for someone who can commit to full time, part time or relief work and can be flexible to work a variety of hours including days, weekends and sleep ins.
Benefits for our Support Workers include
- Training Programme including Care Certificate – delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid holiday
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019 and 2020. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life, and in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications