Support Desk Advisor – Dutch Speaking
Do you have customer service experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid contract in High Wycombe? Our client is looking for a Support Desk Advisor – Dutch speaking to provide one-year maternity cover, and the role comes with remuneration of up to £28k depending on experience.
As a flexible Support Desk Advisor, you will provide excellent customer service to support external and internal teams.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
* Log all incoming enquiries into the relevant systems, working towards company SLAs, maintaining the confidentiality of personal data in line with GDPR regulations
* Coordinate the capture of all franchisee support issues and facilitate resolution with client teams and/or external suppliers as appropriate
* Co-ordinate and report on the relevant investigative feedback and responses for enquiries, via all available communication channels
* Monitor product escalations from within the Support Desk system and access the system each business day to ensure that any open tasks are acknowledged/updated/resolved.
To apply for this role, you will need previous customer service experience and knowledge of a franchisee or similar environment. You will also require the following:
* Business level written and spoken Dutch
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to follow procedures
* Good organisation skills.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent contract rate of up to £28,500 for the full year of maternity cover.
Please reach out to the Grace team today to apply for this Support Desk Advisor – Dutch Speaking contract.
Grace is a refreshingly different independent agency. We're agile and focused on the big picture and always act with the utmost integrity and honesty. With 27 years' combined experience recruiting for office-based roles, we partner with great local businesses to provide access to quality temporary, contract and permanent staff in Maidenhead and the surrounding Thames Valley area. Whether you're looking to secure your next career move or you're looking to hire top talent to take your business forward, you're in the right handsApply now