Supply Planner EMEA – Finished Goods
Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
- FMCG – food
Are you an ambitious Supply Chain Planner looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
This globally recognised market leading brand has made a huge impact on the drinls/beverage sector and experienced extraordinary growth over the last decade. Their complex supply chain has multiple international manufacturing sites managed by an established supply chain division in the UK.
Due to significant market growth, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Supply Planner role for the EMEA structure. The role is looking to identify a candidate with SAP/APO experiences, with finished goods supply planning experience, ideally from an FMCG background.
- Prepare, issue and track short and long-term supply plans according to company purchasing policies
- Confirm Purchase orders with co-packers including delivery date, quantity, unit of measure, BoM etc
- Proactively identify slow moving and obsolete finished goods risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Closely work with the product development and project teams to support new products implementation through the supply plans and ensure project launch OTIF
- Maintain regularly Purchase orders and master data within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans reliability and accuracy through the IBP
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Proven background supply planning within FMCG industry, ideally with exposure to finished goods
- Must be highly competent in SAP and MRP systems
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Good level of MS Office – Excel (e.g. pivots, look ups), Outlook, Word
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment