Supply Chain Co-ordinator
We need a progressive Supply Chain Coordinator to join our growing team in the North West. This role is at the heart of communication with our customers all over the world. You will be working for one of the world's leading manufacturers of super abrasive grinding wheels and tools.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 – £40,000
· 25 days holiday
· Additional group benefits
LOCATION: Colwyn Bay
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rhyl, Conwy, Wrexham, Oswestry, Bangor
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supply Chain Coordinator – Industrial Consumables / Aerospace
This role will focus on Supply Chain and would suit someone who is CIPS qualified or has equivalent relevant experience in a similar role.
In summary, you will be:
· Maintain supply and demand process rationalisation / support
· Liaising with couriers, suppliers, customers and all UK sites including regular contact with the parent company in the USA.
· Control of inventory and stock management
· Coordinate all international imports with appropriate vendors
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Supply Chain Coordinator – Industrial Consumables
We would be delighted to receive applications from candidates with a purchasing, supply chain and/or compliance background who have had exposure to import/export and logistics.
In addition we will look to progress with candidates who have:
· Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
· A supply chain / procurement qualification Ideally CIPS level 5
· Strong communication skills via email and phone and the ability to inform shipment related delays or issues to the appropriate personnel.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
Either way you will be a self-starter who is happy working on their own initiative. This is a high responsibility role which will require you to advise all sites of goods coming in while keeping up to date with contracts for all of the major courier services.
You may previously have worked in/with the following job titles; Purchasing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Supply chain, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Import & Export Account Manager, Import & Export Specialist, Import & Export Clerk, Import & Export Compliance Officer, Import & Export Supervisor – Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing, Export, Compliance, Shipping, Freight, Logistics, French Speaking, Spanish Speaking.
After 40 years in business, we remain focused on superabrasive grinding wheels and tools. It's a science that we helped transform, and a craft that we're working every day to perfect. Through continuous innovation and product development and enhancement, we meet the most demanding specifications and solve the most challenging applications.
Our extensive experience means we can help our clients get the most out of their tools and operations. Our ingenuity makes it possible to address their toughest super abrasive challenges. And our superior craftsmanship continues to exceed expectations.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT17129, Wallace Hind Selection Ltd