All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
– Customer Team Leader Location: Tatton Cinema, Gatley Road, Gatley, SK8 4AB Pay: £10.45 per hour & amazing benefits.
Contract: 30 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent, part time Full training givenWorking pattern: Varied shifts including early mornings (store opening), afternoons, late evenings (store closing) and weekends, to be discussed at interviewAs a Co-op store supervisor, you’ll step up into a position of responsibility.
If you’ve proven yourself as a leader before, now is the time to apply.
You’ll help us run our store and support some brilliant local projects by sharing our profits with our communities.
It’s not just talk.
It’s what we do.What you’ll do as a Store Supervisor To support the successful running of the store, you’ll guide your team’s learning and development and be a go-to person for advice and support.
There’s a wide variety of duties to handle, including
- being a positive role model to the team
- train and on-board colleagues
- ensuring the store is safe and secure by performing daily checks
- preparing and presenting all store products, including from the bakery
- keeping the store well stocked and looking good
- being a key holder
- often opening and closing the shop
What it takes to be a Store SupervisorThis is the role for you if you’re keen to show leadership in a fast-paced environment.
You need to be the kind of person who gets things done without fuss or delay.
We’re also looking for
- great organisational skills
- experience of supporting and coordinating colleagues’ daily activities
- experience of handling and resolving customer queries
- the ability to build relationships with people of all kinds
- the drive and ideas to help improve store sales
- the flexibility to work a range of shifts to support the opening times of the store Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.Why Co-op?As the perfect springboard for career progression, store supervisor is a role that combines rewards and a sense of purpose
We’ll nurture your development, while you help us foster stronger community relationships.
You can also look forward to a package that features
- a competitive pay rate
- premium rates for hours worked before 6am or after 10pm
- flexible shifts/working hours and regular overtime opportunities
We provide rotas to your mobile phone 3 weeks in advance.
So, you have time to plan around your shifts
- 20% off Co-op branded products in our food stores all year-round
- 10% off other brands all year-round, which doubles to 20% on the Friday and Saturday after every payday
- discounts on other Co-op products and services
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions Building an inclusive workplace We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone
We want to create an inclusive environment, where we can all celebrate our differences, contribute our best work and develop to our full potential.
Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
At interview, we’ll ask you to provide additional times for when you can work during the week, we call this preferred availability.As part of your application, you’ll need to complete a 20-min online assessment.Please note we may close the advert early due to a high volume of applications.We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.
You can find out more about our people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.Co-op is committed to supporting communities and keeping our customers and colleagues safe during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
If you’re successful in your application, you might occasionally be required to work in other stores within the local area to cover colleague absence.IndFood