Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst
If you would like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
Up to £36,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Software Test Analyst with experience performing manual and automated testing within an agile environment to join an exciting and growing software company that is making a real impact on reducing waste in our food chains and ensuring compliance. The role is offering primarily remote work flexibility, but they would like the successful candidate on-site, once a week, or Fortnight so this individual would need to live at a commutable distance from their office in Hereford or Central Bristol.
As a Software Test Analyst this is what you will be doing…
- Perform manual testing duties on applications to deliver required standards
- Execute and design manual and automation test scripts
- Report on test outcomes to assess defects that were found
- Collaborate with the wider team and share knowledge and ways of working
As a Software Test Analyst, the experience you will need to bring to the team is…
- • 2 or more years’ experience with software testing
- • 1 years’ experience with exposure to automation testing
- • Ideally some experience working within an agile environment.
- • Experience with C# and Selenium is desirable.
As a Software Test Analyst this is what you will get in return
- • Salary up to £36,000
- • Perk box
- • 25 days holiday per year
- • Company pension
- • Remote working flexibility (Office visits 1-2 days per fortnight)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
- Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.