Software Engineering Manager
We are partnered exclusively with a specialist insurer who are leveraging cutting edge technology and data science to deliver smarter, underwrite quicker and protect customers from critical business risk.
Experience, qualification, and soft skills, have you got everything required to succeed in this opportunity Find out below.
Due to a structural change they are seeking a people management focused Software Development Team Manager who will be leading a highly technical development team whilst working closely with the architectural and product teams.
Our client are a fast paced business who have a huge focus on developing a strong team culture to allow for growth, success and best practices.
On a day to day basis you will
- Upskill, hire and promote the development team so that it can met the microservices-led future outlined in the IT strategy
- Create a culture of transparency and feedback across the development function
- Build a high performance leading development team
- Manage a team of 10+ initially, growing to 30+ in the next 12 – 24 months
We are looking for a Software Development Manager who has
- Proven track record managing teams of at least 20 people
- Strong .Net Development background and understanding of Git
- Good understanding of DevOps processes;
- A champion of TDD and test automation;
- Excellent people management skills, confidence talking to technical and non-technical audiences, comfortable with making difficult decisions and having difficult discussions
Our client is London City based, and post covid will be able to offer a hybrid working pattern of WFH and office based.
They have a budget of £100K – £120K per annum + bonus + benefits.
For more information please send your CV to me on