Software Engineer C
SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries.
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Join us and enjoy what makes being a FUNgineer.
Our customer who are a large manufacture of missiles and electronic warfare equipment are seeking software support in Bristol.
This role will be working as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies.
• To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements.
• In particular the Design and Development of software for real-time systems.
• This role will involve software design of a new missile system.
• The role will involve C++ code development and verification.
• The role will involve integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test. This integration will be take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
• This role may also involve integration of Weapon Control Unit subsystems using complex simulators of other Missile subsystems. Software Engineer C++ #FUNgineer Skillset/experience required:
• Experience of C++.
• Knowledge of SysML / UML would be useful. •
Suitable skills and experience in Integration testing and debugging would be desirable.
• Experience of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to work and act in multidisciplinary teams
High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover & Income Protection
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* Corporate access to the Udemy platformApply now