CommScope is at the forefront of shaping infrastructure, products and solutions that improve people’s lives. We make communication faster, easier and more efficient for today’s always-on world.
Remember to check your CV before applying Also, ensure you read through all the requirements related to this role.
We are a global technology company dedicated to creating the best video, network and broadband hardware, software and services; delivering solutions to service providers everywhere.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Software Engineer to join the team in Belfast. You will have the opportunity to work on network management applications, embedded software, TV content, security, digital rights management and remote device management as well as mobile, web and Set-top box applications.
How You Will Help Us Connect The World
- Be involved in developing and testing innovative technology for the global network & television industry
- Design, develop, integrate and QA software to run on diverse platforms including Linux servers, desktop PCs, set top boxes, smartphones and other mobile devices
- Honours Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar equivalent experience and skills
- Completed a relevant industrial placement or 1-2 years software development experience
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Strong teammate driven to succeed in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Initiative, analytical skills and drive when faced with challenging tasks
- Ability to learn and accept responsibility for personal and professional development
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.