Help the refugees

If you move around the world by choice, consider helping those forced from their homes by conflict. Donate to the UN Refugee Agency today.


Social Worker – Children in Care

Visit website

Experienced Social Worker needed for Children in Care Service. Social Workers, within the Children in Care service, will be required to undertake statutory visits to children in care; chair meetings in relation to children's care plans and provide support, advice and guidance to carers in relation to the children they are working with. The work requires a practitioner who is child centred and able to build strong professional relationships with children, young people and families. To be considered, you need to be registered with Social Work England, have at least 1 year of experience working with children and families and ideally some safeguarding experience. The rate of pay for this role is £29.93 + mileage at 45p per mile. To find out more, or to apply, simply apply through this advert. E: DD: YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

Apply now