Site Reliability Engineer
Join Hired and find your dream job as a DevOps Engineer/SRE at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
Companies on Hired apply to you, not the other way around. You’ll receive salary and compensation details upfront – before the interview – and be able to choose from a variety of industries you’re interested in, to find a job You’ll love in less than 2 weeks.
DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer/Cloud Engineer/Systems Engineer is gaining popularity in companies across all sectors, with DevOps Engineers/SRE leading the charge when it comes to putting best practices to use. They’re seen as the bridge between software and systems engineering to ensure products are released on time and within budget. DevOps Engineers implement and manage build infrastructure, build strategy (including container builds), and continuous delivery – while managing application configurations. They close the gap between the developer and the operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech tools and experience to make the day-to-day operations on a company’s tech team as smooth and efficient as possible.
Having a hand in software releases that are quick, secure and of the highest quality is the goal of the DevOps Engineer/SRE and reflects well on their company.
Join today because many companies on Hired are looking for DevOps Engineer/SRE with the following types of experiences:
- Designing and implementing solutions that make software deployments well-organized and automated
- Coming up with effective results that bring developer & operations roles and goals together, and fostering a collaborative environment among all
- Ensure product releases are high-quality and secure
- Help automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and scalability
- Liaise with various tech team members so product development and deployment are at their best
- Having a firm understanding of business and client needs
- Design, build, and maintain Continuous Improvement/Continuous Development (CI/CD), testing, and operations infrastructure
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Gitlab-CI, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, Cloud Formation, Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kafka/Storm, Python, Go, Java, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, APIGEE, HAProxy, NGINX, Cassandra, Zabbix, and/or other tools
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, Terraform, Artifactory, Nexus, InSpec, etc
- Linux & Microsoft System Administration
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer developing and maintaining an application
- 3+ years experience with Linux administration (Full Stack or DevOps experience counts)