SHEQ Manager – Heysham
International leading hazardous waste management and recycling company headquartered in Barcelona. We operate more than 90 facilities in the US, the UK, Spain, Germany, France and Italy and with more than 35 years of history. We employ more than 2,500 people worldwide.
Serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. We provide flexible, innovative and technologically driven solutions for the processing and recovery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We have the ability to provide innovative treatment and recycling solutions thanks to our experienced team, combined with our advanced technologies.
We are committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focused on Reduce, Recycle & Recover the waste we manage.
Our goal is to become the leading waste management company in all markets we operate.
Tradebe need an environmental/waste expert with health and safety expertise, and COMAH experience to advise, guide and manage to ensure that our Heysham site operates safely and effectively.
* up to £42K base salary
* Up to 10% bonus
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Flexible benefits (access to our benefits platform for discounts and cash back on shopping purchases, gyms and leisure activities, cycle to work scheme and dedicated wellbeing centre)
* Experience of COMAH regulations
* Experience of environmental management and compliance ideally with certificate in environmental management
* Qualifications in SHEQ/HSE
* Experience of liaising with regulatory bodies such as the EA and HSE
* Experience of site based SHEQ Management role
* Safety Process Safety
* Personal Safety
* Health COSHH
* Occupational health programmes
* Environment Ongoing compliance with Environmental Permits
* Control and oversee the site’s environmental monitoring and energy management programmes
* Quality Oversee the site quality control programme
* Maintain an effective and efficient management system compliant with PAS99, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001