Service Desk Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 12 months. The client is looking for someone who can speak both English & Italian fluently.
£17.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Chester. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client’s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
This site houses a state-of-the-art facility that includes a gym, free parking, showers and a subsidised restaurant. As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Service Desk Analyst Role:
• Accept incoming calls, chats, tickets, redirect calls/tickets, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while setting End User expectations during the initial interaction.
• Create tickets and document all activities in the company ticket system (ServiceNow) in line with quality standards.
• Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate teams.
• Research and resolve more complex Field/Scientific application and business process issues.
• Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to End Users on your open ticket queue and ensure every effort is made to meet SLA’s.
• Multi-Lingual effective and fluent communication in English and Italian (native/near native). Preferably fluent in Spanish too
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and research application issues.
• Ability to explain technical information to End Users with effective verbal and written communication.
• Be able to set priorities and handle multiple tasks. Ability to determine the priority of a problem and act accordingly.
For more information, or to apply for this Service Desk Analyst please contact the Key Accounts Team on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 54104.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK