Service Design, Design Research & UX Design
Are you looking to make a real impact and join a forward-thinking, creative team to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience for over 1 million corporate customers in 54 countries across the globe?
Please double check you have the right level of experience and qualifications by reading the full overview of this opportunity below.
If your answer is YES, we are investing in our Customer Experience and Design team and could have an opportunity for you.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, from scoping, definition, prototyping to implementation, our aim is to support them whilst they focus on building and growing their businesses. To enhance customer experience, we’re changing the way we think and work. You’ll be joining during a time of growth and have a unique opportunity to influence change and strengthen our team.
Quite simply put, our mission in CX is to embed Design Thinking into our company’s DNA. With your help, we’ll scale this way of working and enable our company to not only achieve our customer vision, but also continuously evolve to meet our customers’ changing needs globally.
We are recruiting across multiple capabilities and levels including Service Design, Design Research, UX and Visual design, Channel Analytics & Optimisation and Customer Experience Specialists. Some of our live roles include:
- Service Designer- Crafting end-to-end solutions with global, cross-functional teams to deliver an iconic banking ecosystem
- Design Researcher – Understanding and advocating for customers and colleagues whom experiences are being designed for, ensuring all HSBC products and services are easy and transparent
- UX Manager – Helping to shape seamless UX solutions that embed Design Thinking into the way our business creates value, consistently and at scale
What can we offer you?
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family
- A market-leading employer pension contribution
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 28 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
We are based in South Bank London, although working from home currently we are an office based team however we offer a flexible approach to work and would consider 4 day working weeks and alternative hours. Simply complete an application and discuss your working arrangements with our recruiter.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC, you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.