Part-time 20 hours per week £14,000 – £15,000
Our client is seeking a Service Assistant to assist the Office Manager in their role. You will have good organisational skills and a reasonable proficiency of MS Office package. You will be joining a small UK based team and you will be a versatile and committed team player, who actively contributes to their successful team performance and the achievement of a shared goal.
A Sales and Service support role, the Service Assistant will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrating a positive attitude, professional manner and a can-do willing approach.
Full training at our office in Sandhurst is provided. You can expect duties to include:
· Organising and booking flights, accommodation and all other relevant travel arrangements
· Working closely with our service department in Germany to prepare any documents necessary to visit customer sites
· Assisting in the application for travel visas and any other immigration requirements
· Actively communicating and updating traveller with travel arrangements and any changes that may arise
· Assisting in the organisation of customer visits to our headquarters in Germany
· From time to time you might be required to assist with other administrative tasks to support colleagues in our UK office
The successful Service Assistant could work remotely but be expected to regularly visit the Office in Sandhurst, Berkshire and our remote working colleagues for training if required. German language would be a bonus but not essential.
You can expect a starting Salary circa £15k (part time role circa 20hrs p/wk) plus bonus, Pension and Expenses.
For further information regarding this Service Assistant role, please get in touch with Andy at Contact Point ResourcingApply now