Senior Systems Engineer – Electric Automotive
A unique Senior Systems Engineer – Electric Automotive job opportunity has come available with one of the leading organisations in Motorsport, Powertrain and Electric Automotive technology. This role is an opportunity to work on ground-breaking high-performance battery systems for a giant within the industry. You will be based in their main R&D centre in Surrey.
We are currently searching for a highly skilled Senior Systems Engineer – Electric Automotive who has experience in electronic high-voltage systems engineering, within motorsport, automotive or powertrain technology. Your role within the business will be to take responsibility for bringing together the battery and vehicle control systems for electric automotive technology. This will involve requirements capture, testing, verification and managing customer requirements through to delivery.
Skills / Experience required:
* Experience with High-Voltage Battery Management Systems (BMS) is required.
* Experience with Control Software development (with the ability to use MATLAB / Simulink).
* Automotive, transport, motorsport or powertrain industry experience is a must.
* Strong experience in test, validation and requirements capture within a systems engineering role.
* A strong understanding of both electronics and software engineering.
* Basic coding experience using Python, SQL or similar.
* Ability to speak French or German would be beneficial but not essential.
This is a very rare Senior Systems Engineer – Electric Automotive job. It comes with the opportunity to work on some of the biggest automotive and electric vehicle projects which will be used across the globe. It comes with a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and career progression opportunities.
Apply here for this Senior Systems Engineer job in Surrey.
For more information you can call Bhav Patel on (phone number removed)Apply now