Senior Staff Nurse
Come and join the UK's largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We'd like you to join us as a Senior Staff Nurse at our Frenchay Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre in Bristol.
At Frenchay Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre we work to enable patients to achieve clearly defined and agreed goals. We treat individuals from the age of 16 with an acquired or traumatic brain injury. We’re committed to ensuring our residents feel safe, happy and empowered.
What you'll be working:
We're flexible, so you'll work a total 37.5 hours per week, on a rota basis.
* 37.5 Hrs per week
* Monday to Sunday
What you'll be doing:
* Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
* Contributing towards MDT working, risk assessment management and a programme of on-going clinical improvement.
* Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes.
What you'll have:
* A current NMC registration
* A legal right to work in the UK
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
25 days holiday plus the bank holidays
Holiday that increases with service
Retail & Restaurant Discounts
Annual Colleague Awards
Wellbeing support and activities
Career development and world class training
Enhanced Sick Pay
Enhanced Maternity Pay