Senior Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – FULLSTACK – TypeScript, React.js, Node.js
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a growingdata visualisations start-up that developed an all-in-one data collaboration platform that helps companies & teams to turn their data into beautiful and interactive dashboards, which can be shared and accessed by individuals and teams in real-time.
They’re looking for experienced engineers with experience across the full stack to be pivotal in the creation of new features. This includes designing/building core components and internal tools which you would then integrate into the core product.
Backed by some strong investors and VCs and have secured £10 million in Series-A funding which is impressive for a small start-up who have been around for 2 years.
They’ve got a growth mindset and are looking to scale up. As a result of being a young company, it’s still very early days so as a founding member of the engineering team, you can take ownership of some key areas within your area/the business.
- Strong experience with and overall enjoyment working with React.js, TypeScript & Node.js
- Deep knowledge & experience in web development from infrastructure and architecture through to engineering best practices
- Obsession with quality, small details, best practices etc
- Previous experience in other high-growth start-ups is a big plus for us
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Competitive salary & options package
- Remote-first processes (+ co-working space options post-COVID!)
- Flexible working
- New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro, monitors, software etc.)
- Kindle + eBooks
- Personal growth fund with allocated learning time
- Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 35 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Team activities (virtual lunches, Livestream yoga, movie nights, etc)